Re: Desktop Icons

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 10:24:26AM +1100, Mark Bernardinis wrote:
> Does anyone know how to set the background colour and foreground colour of
> the fonts used for the Desktop icons?
>
> I am using Sawfish with Gnome and I am unable to find out where to do this.

style "gnome-desktop-icon" {
    fg[NORMAL] = "#ffffff"
    bg[NORMAL] = "#000000"
}

widget_class "*DesktopIcon*"            style "gnome-desktop-icon"

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd debian org>                Free software developer

<Knghtbrd> Okay, you people have started talking about BSDM applications of
           network hardware...  I think I'll run off and do something useful
           and Debianish and stay OUT of this one...
<Knghtbrd> (for a change)