Re: URL Handler documentation?

I made a shell script for that.  sed rocks.  ~,^

make a file in your ~/bin/ directory called mailto-pine.sh or something.
In it, put

#!/bin/sh

pine "`echo \"$1\" | sed \"s/^mailto:\(.*\)$/\1/g p\"`"
#EOF

Then make it executable.  That *should* work.  Those ` are back-ticks, btw,
not single quotes.  Then, just put the command
xterm -e mailto-pine.sh "%s"

And it should work fine.  Did for me, anyways...

And if there's a simpler way that you find out about, please tell me?  ~,^