Re: Changing Font size

<quote who="Mike Watson">

> Could someone point me to a method to increase the font size?

Check your /etc/X11/XF86Config file: In the font directories listing, make
sure you have the 100dpi dirs listed before the 75dpi ones. If they aren't
listed, install the appropriate 100dpi fonts package for your distribution.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

      "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and
                    Emacs." - Tuomas Kuosmanen (tigert)