Re: Anyone using Exceed with sawfish/gnome?

Where in Xconfig should I look?  It's mapped correctly under the keyboard
section.

As another bewildering aside, if I use the keypad (with num-lock off), the
control-arrow (in this case control-4/6) work fine.  Under Exceed, they are
mapped to the same thing.

Truly bizarre.