Re: Project management tools for Linux, preferrably w/ GNOME UI

I have tried Dome and Dia.  Both offer pretty good diagram creation with the ability to add more abilities.  Dia is easier to add to,
but less powerful.  Dome has a nice GUI "programming language" you use to add more diagram stuff, but you still have to get into the
smalltalk if you need to have different drawing patterns and such.

Dia is more native to linux...especially in gnome.

These are juct diagram softwares, for your gantt chart use a spreadsheet.  If you want real project management I am affraid your out
of luck.  There is a project in the works at cosource.com, maybe you would like to get involved.