Couple of newbie questions...

1)  I set tgz mime type to open on gnozip -f %f, but double click on a
*.tgz file causes the file manager to temporarily unzip in place.  Even
if I select the file then select open with gnozip from the right click
menu, gnozip opens but does not load the selected file.  What am I
missing?

2)  How can I, in sawfish, set focus on enter/exit, but only raise on
click, and not pass click thru?  It doesn't look like it can be done.