gnomecard

Hey all, I'm a bit of a lurker, but...

I converted from Windows last year, and I still haven't transferred all my
addresses from Outlook to Linux. I have a flat file that I grep, but
that's inefficient and not the easiest way to look at info. Also,
importing all my addresses one by one into gnomecard is a boring, long,
drawn out process at best.

I have two questions: 1) Is Evolution going to support importing either
a) .pst file (outlook) or b) .csv or .tsv files? 2) Does anyone know if
there is work being done to import all vCard (.vcf as exported from
Outlook) files in a directory into
gnomecard?

This feature would be highly beneficial to anyone converting from Windoze,
and I will even volunteer to do it if no one else has.

Thanks,
Cleek