Re: gnomecc setting handler bug?

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 01:12:01PM -0600 or thereabouts, Arturo Tena wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Try this:

[set url handlers, watch it take time to update]

> Is this a bug or a feature?

I'm not sure, but I think the answer is one from James Henstridge
months and months ago: "wait for gconf before expecting things to
update magically; currently things get caches so updates take a
while". (My understanding: errors are mine and not his.)

See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-list/1999-October/msg01058.html
for my question (same as yours only with a different application
invoked) and
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-list/1999-October/msg01061.html
for James' answer.

Telsa