RE: viruses on GNOME?

Component models are not inherantly subject to evil macro viruses. If
that were true then Evolution would be affected and it's not. The REAL
problem is when you are stupid and decide to let documets with macros be
executed with unrestricted priveledges in the shell, but no one is
planning on doing that. As far as I'm aware at least ;-)

Jeff