Workspace

Dear readers,

I have the following problem, that I would like to get resolved:

RedHat Linux Release 7.0 (Guinness)    Gnome Control Center 1.2.1
Processor Type: i686

I use sawfish as my window manager under gnome.
I have one workspace, divided in 12 Columns and 1 row. Each of these
virtual desktops is used for windows to access one specific computer,
or application. Before logging out, I specify `Save current setup`

When I log in again all those windows are crammed into the 1st column of
my workspace, much to my dismay. How can I arrange, that the windows
are created again in the appropriate virtual desktop.

Greetings, Pool

* Universitaet Kaiserslautern        * e-mail  pool rhrk uni-kl de      *
* RHRK                               *                                  *
* Abteilung Hochleistungsrechnen     * Raum 34/316                      *
* z. Hd. Dr. T. P. Pool              *                                  *
* Postfach 3049                      * Telefon [+49 | 0] 631/205-2631   *
* D-67653 Kaiserslautern             * Telefax [+49 | 0] 631/205-3056   *
* Germany                            * Telex 4-5627 unikl d             *
*  WWW     http://hlrwm.rhrk.uni-kl.de/home/mitarbeiter/pool.html       *