Re: annoying removal problem

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 11:26:16PM +0200, croc wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> Sorry about spammin you all but I have to ask how do I unsubscribe from
> this list? I have gone to the webpage for the list but to unsubscribe it
> appears that I need a password. Well yeah, I do have one but its been
> forgotton (doh!). I emailed someone that I thought was in charge of the
> list but I dont seem to have been removed.

>From the bottom of the page:

"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
gnome-list), enter your subscription email address:"

Enter the email address you're susbscribed from and you'll get a page
with a button that says "email my password to me." 'Nuff said.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)