Re: Off topic, horrible problem!!!!

> > Michael Weichert wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just installed Windows to work better with Wine today. The problem is,
> > Windows over wrote the MBR - and now I can't boot Linux. I tried the
> > Redhat 7 Rescue disk, but the error 1x10 came up.....and they say
> > Linux is a curse????

If you not decided to skip creation of a boot floppy, you can boot with it
into your installed Linux system, then you'd tweak /etc/lilo.conf to
include the Windows partition and run lilo to write the MBR again.

Nils
--
         Nils Philippsen / +49.711.96437.250 / nils redhat de
       Red Hat GmbH / Hauptstätter Straße 58 / D70178 Stuttgart