Re: Please, need help mounting....

try (as root) mount /dev/'device' /mountpoint -t auto
where 'device' is what your computer is calling that partition (probably
hdb1, hdc1,
hdd1, or something similar)
and /mountpoint is some directory on your root filesystem (best if it's
empty)

if that fails, try bfs or befs instead of auto.
Asher Freese