slave DNS server

well the problem goes like this-

i have made my linux m/c as dns server and its domain is linux
i have another windows server and its domain is say windows.
now when a request comes,  i want is my linux m/c dns server to
first lookup for linux dns server (with domain linux) and if not present
then it should look up for windows server(domain shakti)
ie. i should be able to ping to windows serverm/c and its clients even if
those clients(hosts) are not mentioned as hosts in linux dns server.

what i think is , i have to make windows server as slave of linux server - am i riht?
if yes, then where i have to make changes -on linux m/ c or windows m/c and what changes??

any suggstions will be quite helpful,
Thanks,
Rahul.