Problem GConf error

    Hi.

    I have been installed Linux RedHat 7.2 as a second OS on a laptop.

    The installation has included the GNOME (1.4), no problems appear

    during the installation.

   After boot and entering the Gnome I am getting errors when ever I am trying to

    use the  "Start Here"  with the following message : "Object activation framework

    error OAF problem description - Nothing matched the requirements ...."

    The same problem appear when I am trying to use the Help menu.

    Can some one help on this matter.

    Thanks.

    Hagai