Is anyone here bothered about porting GNOME to cygwin except me?

Come on, I know that there is a version that works for windows using some commercial thing, but isn't gnome free? Why not port it to the FREE cygwin! I mean, it almost works! (1.2 anyway, 1.4 fails with some stuff about _imp_gettext or something, and a few compaints from some code in ORBIT - although ORBIT compiles fine)

Get a free, personalised email address at http://another.com
TXT ALRT! Stop wasting money now. Send FREE, personalised txt
msgs to UK mobile phones from http://another.com