Re: Gnome locks frequently

Uh Oh. Houston we have a problem. I've been having the exact same thing
happen to me. I have RH 7.2 and an NVidia card. The kernel that shipped
with Red Hat and every one I've compiled after it seem to be VERY
unstable. Maybe it's the NVidia driver but I didn't have these problems
until I moved to RH 7.2 and I've always used the NVidia driver and not
the X one.

Ever since I moved on to kernels 2.4.9 and above my system has been
flakier than the crappiest of Win 95 boxen. I don't know what to do. But
it is really embarassing when Linux locks up in front of my friends.

"I thought you said it was stable"

-ryan