Re: GNOME Summary - 2001-11-30 - 2001-12-07

On Sun, 2001-12-09 at 15:07, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:

> As more and more people are able to compile and run GNOME2 screenshots
> documenting their progress is popping up. First one shows Glade2
> running
>
>         http://primates.ximian.com/~jacob/gnome2/libglade-gnomeapp2.png

this isn't glade2 - the upper left is an app using libglade 2 to load
the interface being show in glade 1 in the lower right.

btw, glade 1 ported to gnome 2 is:

http://primates.ximian.com/~jacob/gnome2/glade.png

(this work was done by damon, not me btw)

jacob
--
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
	-- moby