Re: Broke gnome with new mozilla version

Havoc,

Thanks for the info - my apologies for taking so long
to reply. I downloaded and tried to install all the
packages, but had some library dependencies that I
didn't want to try to track down. I then dropped back
and only tried installing the nautilus-galeon package
(was that the name?) - that worked, repairing the
problem I had caused prior.

A new issue cropped up, however. Now, when I startup
Galeon, it shows 5 processes requiring 25MB each when
I run System Monitor. On my other system, running
Galeon 0.11.3, I've seen 5 processes running from 3MB
- 7MB each, but never as much as 25 MB. Anyway, the
machine I upgraded was a sandbox which is now partly
disassembled and not running at the moment. I'll be
trying it again in awhile if you are interested in
having me try it again and providing some more info on
the memory usage situation.

Thanks again,

Rick