RE: Samba Configurator Error.

Did you add that service to /etc/xinetd.conf, and make sure that it is not
disabled.  You can add it to the xinetd.conf by going to /etc/xinetd.d/swat.
Copy that swat file and paste it into xinetd.conf, turn the diable = no, and
the line about from to comment out.  After that change you will need to
start and stop the daemon.  Not sure what you are using your computer for,
but if it must be secure be careful adding this.  Here is my file:

#
# Simple configuration file for xinetd
#
# Some defaults, and include /etc/xinetd.d/

service ftp
{
	socket_type		= stream
	wait			= no
	user			= root
	server			= /usr/sbin/in.ftpd
	server_args		= -l -a
	log_on_success		+= DURATION USERID
	log_on_failure		+= USERID
	nice			= 10
	disable			= no
}

service telnet
{
	flags		= REUSE
	socket_type	= stream
	wait		= no
	user		= root
	server		= /usr/sbin/in.telnetd
	log_on_failure	+= USERID
	disable		= no
}

service swat
{
	port		= 901
	socket_type	= stream
	wait 		= no
	#only_from = 127.0.0.1
	user		= root
	server		= /usr/sbin/swat
	log_on_failure	+= USERID
	disable 	= no
}
service swat
{
	port	= 901
	socket_type	= stream
	wait 	= no
	only_from = 127.0.0.1
	user	= root
	server	= /usr/sbin/swat
	log_on_failure	+= USERID
	disable = yes
}

defaults
{
	instances               = 60
        log_type                = SYSLOG authpriv
        log_on_success		= HOST PID
        log_on_failure		= HOST
}

includedir /etc/xinetd.d