Re: Graphical Samba?

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 10:19:09AM -0800, Joshua Hansen wrote:
> Definitely spiff. Keep me updated on that project. I found a couple
> deals on Freshmeat that I'm gonna futz around with.

Alrighty.  Really, the reason I started a new project was because I
wanted tight GNOME integration.  Stuff like the control center, the
docklet, bonobo activation, etc.

> Tying anything to Nautilus is just baaaaad. Especially for people like
> me who are still using Midnight Commander. I might use Nautilus if my
> Linux box was runnin the 1000 MHz Athlon my games box runs, but on this
> little PII 350 it is just way too slow.

Agreed.  Personally, I don't really like Nautilus at all, but it's
better than GMC imho, so it's what I use.  Nautilus just doesn't seem to
"fit" with the rest of GNOME, feels weird.  ^,^  But that's me.