Re: Gnome/Sawfish set_uposition

le jeu 06-12-2001 à 22:33, Havoc Pennington a écrit :

> Bruno Coudoin <bcoudoin anfora fr> writes:
> > I try to have gcompris running fullscreen and I can't have
> > gtk_widget_set_uposition (window, 0, 0);  to work for gnome.
> > It works in KDE, XFCE and WindowMaker at least.
> >
> > Any idea why? ,  I am on a Mandrake 8.1.
>
> Sawfish has a configuration option "ignore program-specified
> positions" which causes it to disable set_uposition().
>
> Havoc

OK, but gcompris should not care which window manager it has underneath
to implement this.
How can I do ?
As of today, when my app is run in gnome it will be fullscreen but the
user has to relocate the window with alt-click to
make it fit fullscreen !
Should'not gnome/sawfish comply with other window manager on this aspect
?

Bruno.