Re: [gnome-love] gnome-vim bonobo component

The drop comp stuff is good, and I would like to see it in Vim.  I
posted to comp.editors about that, and have actually considered
developing it myself.  However, there is more than just key bindings
that I miss when I switch from Vim to Scintilla.  I miss the entire Vim
environment, the scripting, the text operators, and the regex engine.
It would just be great if Anjuta worked with Vim.  Then I would use
Anjuta, and so would many other staunch Vim supporters.  I don't
think Scintilla was really meant to emulate Vi or Vim.

--James

Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in> 12/04/01
07:55PM >>>