Evolution VFolder "Unmatched"

I am still evaluating Evolution 1.0.  I have created a number of
VFolders such as "Gnome Love", "Gnome List", "Debian", etc.
to organize my mailing lists and certain emails from certain
addresses that are actually auto-generated reports generated
by programs here at work.  It all seems to work fine.  However,
there is the matter of this "Unmatched" folder.  I didn't know
what is was at first, but after creating a few VFolders, I noticed
that all the entries in the "Unmatched" folder were ones not
contained in any other folder.  I also went and read the user
guide, which confirmed this.  However, the only time
"Unmatched" gets updated is when I got to Tools-Virtual
Folder Editor and create a new virtual folder.  Then, all the
unmatched messages wind up in the "Unmatched" folder.
However, when new mail arrives it only goes into the folders
specifically set up for it.  If the mail doesn't go to any specific
VFolder it only shows up in the Inbox, not in unmatched as
well, as the documentation seems to indicate it should.  Do
I have something set up wrong, or have other people noticed
this?  If so, is it a bug?  Jeffrey S?  Anyone?

James
  :)