Re: gnome-vfs-CVS on gnome 1.4 ?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 07:59:35AM -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> On Monday, August 27, 2001, at 10:59  PM, Jens Stroebel wrote:
>
> > While trying to update gnome-vfs from CVS, I found that the HEAD
> > there is already heading for gnome-2.x, unfortunately without
> > a notice which flag to use to check out the latest version
> > compatible to gnome-1.4. Any hints ?
>
> gnome-vfs-1

Also, in general, 'cvs status -v ChangeLog' will give you a list of all
the tags associated with the ChangeLog. For most GNOME projects, it's
then fairly easy to work out which branch you need (look for things with
'branch' in the right hand column, rather than just 'tag', if you want
the latest and greatest 1.x branch, for example).

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand...