Re: Loss of tasklist

On Mon, 2001-08-27 at 11:22, Larry wrote:
> Running stock Redhat7.1 and have lost the Gnome tasklist 1.2.4.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to either cause this to be loaded at startup or
> how to re-initialize the gnome settings for this user?

It should be as simple as [appelt menu]->Utility->Tasklist. If the
tasklist shows up, select "save session" from the control center.

If the tasklist doesn't show, try typing tasklist_applet in a console
and report the result.

--
    Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55
76
 All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a
snowboarder
        Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!