Re: I'm pissed off, now....

> I have always used Mandrake 8, but since it lacks Ximian support - I
> switched to Redhat 7.1. I like it, except for this one thing. MY
> INTERNET CONNECTION!!! rp3 just sucks, and so I'm forced to use kppp -

I have been using RedHat PPP Dialer for over a year on RH6.2 with no
problems.  What problem were you having?  (I assume rp3 is the RedHat
dialer.)  Perhaps the feature you were missing has been added in RH7.1 -
or the bug fixed.  I was able to restrict dialing access to members of a
group, but have no need for demand dialing (unlimited connect time - and
the children need supervision while online).

--
Stuart D. Gathman <stuart bmsi com>
"Confutatis maledictis, flamis acribus addictis" - Mozart background