Re: Getting wildly off-topic (Was: Re: The future of gnome-pim - an d Balsa, too?)

On 14 Aug 2001 14:01:22 +0200, mads randstoft tellabs com wrote:

> My general point to the discussion is that I at least don't want apps that look
>  and feel like windoze apps on Linux... If I wanted those apps, I would be
> using windoze instead.

We cannot start thinking that interfaces dictate how an application is
designed and written. Only because an application looks and feels like
another, doesn't mean that it automatically is just as bad/good.

I think we all should calm down before this becomes a flame war. We
don't want that (at least I don't). This is my last post to this thread.

Sincerely.
--
David Pettersson
dave se linux org