Re: Evolution and Procmail- can they work together?

> Because it's important to have a good integrated filtering solution
> rather than a half-assed hacked up fork()/exec() of procmail. Not to
> mention, can we really be able to expect the average computer user to
> `man procmail` to write some simple filtering rules? No.

Agreed.  But can Evolution's filtering system do everything procmail
can, or at least most?  For example, I've been trying to figure out
how to do the following:

:0
*^From:.*(someone somewhere\ com|another address\ com|etc etc\ com)
/var/mail/jamin
:0:
junk

In other words, I have a list of "trusted email addresses".  If a mail
is from someone in that list, it'll get delivered to my inbox,
otherwise, it'll go to my junk folder.  This is the last recipe in my
.procmailrc.

Any idea how I could to that in Evo?

-jamin