Re: The future of gnome-pim - and Balsa, too?

On 13 Aug 2001 16:06:44 +0200, David Pettersson wrote:

> [gcalc] gives hints of being a scientific calculator, but it doesn't evalute
> expressions as one (ie, 2 + 4 / 3 != 2).

I made a mistake here. Both the GNOME calculator and xcalc behave as
scientific calculators here. I was trying to point out that you average
desktop calculator doesn't behave this way, that  2 + 4 / 3 equals 2
according to them.

The Windows calculator behaves like a desktop calculator in standard
mode, and like a scientific calculator in advanced mode. Just as one
might expect.

Sorry about the mix up.

Sincerely,
--