Re: Bug Buddy 2.0.7

Hmm.  This release of Bug Buddy is not working for me at all.
I am trying to gather a stack trace from Evolution (built from
today's anoncvs) and all I get are the first two lines of the
trace (something about libc).  The older Bug Buddy was working
fine for me.  Please let me know if I can help you debug this
problem.

	Miles