Re: Galeon and Evolution...
- From: Yanko Kaneti <yaneti declera com>
- To: Michael Weichert <mweichert bmts com>
- Cc: Gnome List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Galeon and Evolution...
- Date: 02 Aug 2001 20:40:54 +0300
On 02 Aug 2001 13:10:02 -0400, Michael Weichert wrote:
> I use Galeon and Evolution as my primary web browser and email client. I
> love it how if there is a html link in an email that I have, if I click
> on it Evolution will launch Galeon and display the site. How can I make
> this vice-versa? I want to be able to click on a mailto:// link in
> Galeon, which will launch Evolution. Any ideas?
recent evolution releases/snapshots have this ability
you have to configure the mailto URL handler in the control center
mailto evolution "%s"
albeit for this to work properly you must have evolution already running
] [Thread Prev