Re: move window to another workspace?

bfrantzdale hmc edu (2001-08-01 at 1316.41 -0700):
> Enlightenment doesn't have this option. It's not needed since you can
> just start draging the window and then switch desktops with the keybord.
> (ALT+Fn jumps to the nth desktop.)

You can bind commands in a similar way. I use a keycombo for change
viewport or / desktop and the same plus an extra modifier to move and
carry the focused window with you. So instead of drag, hit change
keycombo, I can choose between change and change with carry. You need
extra keys, but also you avoid moving windows.

GSR