Re: How to change ximian display manager?

jverel home com (2001-04-29 at 2302.20 -0400):
> How do I change the default login manager from that set by ximian?
> Thanks.

About changing GDM config (for 2.0, not updated yet, and a bit basic)
read: http://www.infernal-iceberg.com/gnome/tutorial/gdm-at-acd/ I
think there are a few changes like that /etc/gdm/ is the new dir for
config, and some new features in config file. I am playing with GDM,
so i can update the doc.

If you want XDM, KDM or other, you will have to configure which one is
launched. You will have to say which distro, so we can tell you how.

GSR