Re: Not reading ~/.Xmodmap after installing Ximian Gnome 1.4?

> Are you using GDM 2 now, and did you use it before ? If you used XDM
> instead the problem is here, gdm is using his own session files.
> Then try gdmconfig and see what files are used instead. May be
> this...

I'm using GDM 2.2. Previously I was using a 2.0beta I think. gdmconfig
doesn't work - when running as normal user, it complains that it must
be run as root, and when running as root it simply dies with a lot of
error messages.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/