Re: RedHat 7.1 + Ximian problems?

If you want more control over which packages get installed, I suggest
using the "Install only the essential components" and then when that is
finished, use Red-Carpet (which allows fine grained package maintenance)
to pick and choose which packages you want to have installed.

The reason the installer is the way it is is because 90% of the people
out there really don't know what it is they want installed, so this
makes it easy. Give someone too many decisions and they freak out and
don't know what to do.

Jeff