Re: RedHat 7.1 + Ximian problems?

First of all, to fix the ximian install, you could try installing a few of the
rpm's yourself...  likely that'll produce the errors you seek.
Second, RH6.2(which I use currently) does have a "custom workstation" option,
and after that a "choose packages" option.  I haven't seen the 7.1 installer,
but it likely has those.
Asher Freese