From: Daniel Hauck [mailto:xdesign hotmail com]
Sent: 25 April 2001 18:14
To: Asher Freese; GNOME List
Subject: Re: RedHat 7.1 + Ximian problems?

Okay, I ran the upgrade manually ala "rpm --upgrade *.rpm" and here's the

error: failed dependencies:   is needed by libgtop-examples-1.0.10-3
 libgtop = 1.0.10 is needed by libgtop-examples-1.0.10-3
warning: LOOP:
warning: removing nautilus-trilobite- "Requires: nautilus =" from tsort relations.
warning:     nautilus-trilobite-     Requires: nautilus =
warning: removing nautilus- "Requires:"
from tsort relations.
warning:     nautilus-               Requires:

Is that helpful to anyone?