Ximian Gnome 1.4 for debian

Hi
I just try to apt-get upgrade the ximian gnome 1.4 for debian potato on x86
(http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian stable main)
there's a lot of people downloading now, so I got some problems, packages not
fetched, etc...
Now I have downloaded everything, but not installed everything!
And I cant find the packages list, to see what is installed, what not!
I tried http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/distributions/
but I got the error message:
>404 Not Found
>The requested URL '/distributions/' was not found on this server.

and ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com/pub/helix/distributions/

and http://red-carpet.ximian.com
>A network error occurred while netscape was receiving data.
>(Network Error: Connection reset by peer)
>Try connectiing again.

Could someone tell me, where to look for the packages list?
Thanks in advance
Etienne