Re: changing text size globally for command line windows

Mikael Hallendal wrote:

If you by command line windows means gnome-terminal you can change the
font used by rightclicking in the window, choose preferences and change
the font. After choosing ok, every new gnome-terminal should have the
font you specified.

I don't think it will pick it/change up for new gnome-terminal windows until you save session then restart gnome (log out then log in is the easy way to restart a session) something to do with re-reading bashrc for the session

Dennis