Re: newbie question .. pager

> Somehow I set up my desktop pager so that there is only one virtual desktop.
> I've been fumbling around but haven't been able to set it back to four (or any number for that matter).

The pager only displays the number of virtual desktops. Setting it is
the responsibility of the window manager. So start the window manager
config tool. Also, you might have enabled the "only show current desktop
in pager option". If so, disable it, it's on the first tab of the
pager's properties.

Loban.

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|     loban earthling net, loban caltech edu, http://i.am/loban     |