Re: kdm (kde) and gnome

Right... however after installing KDE on my RH7 system and trying both
switchdesk and .xsession (and .Xclient...) I am still unable to run KDE.
This after installing KDE from the CDROM distribution and running up2date.

The login panel tries to log me in but just returns to the panel.  Only
Gnome works.  Very curious.  I hope Redhat isn't biased towards Gnome in
some way.  Maybe the install failed.

-- John