Re: (no subject)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Himanshu Gohel wrote:

> In this case, since you can reproduce the crash, you should be filing a
> bug report to the authors of Gnumeric either directly, or via Bug
> Buddy.  Have you tried either?
>
> Idea is to make GNOME better by contributing, not by standing on the
> sidelines and complaining.

Ease up... it was just an offhanded observation.  Believe me, I submit
LOTS of bug reports and I'd be diving into the code myself if I had any
free time to spare.

-- John

John T. Nelson                   Lexonia Internet Services LLC
email: jnelson lexonia com       PO Box 9007
web:   http://www.lexonia.net/   McLean VA, 22102