Re: Gimp at the Linuxtag 2001

Jens Finke wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Simon Budig wrote:
> > Unfortunately I am not able to organize a Gimp booth at the
> > Linuxtag 2001 (see www.linuxtag.de). I will present a talk
> > about scripting and plugin-programming, but the work for the
> > booth is too much for me this year.
> >
> > Since Linuxtag is the biggest Linux-Event in Europe I'd be
> > very happy, if we could find somebody, who is willing to
> > do this. I'd be happy to help this person and would attend
> > at the booth.
> >
> > If this is not possible I'd like to ask, if there is a Gnome
> > booth and if they would mind sharing a booth with us.
>
> Yes, there will be a Gnome booth with nearly the same crew than the last
> year (about 5 people). Joey (the LinuxTag organisator) promised me to give
> us a larger booth than last year, so we will have enough space for the

Oh well, the size of the booth depends on how many people will
staff it, how many computers will be used and how many other
projects needs space.  Last year I didn't have enough space
for all projects, so space definitively was a problem.  However
9qm sounds quite proper for 5 people staffing the booth.

FYI: I have added both GIMP and Gnome projects to my list.  We
can consider later if it should be a combined - and thus larger -
booth or two single booths.

Regards,

	Joey