missing guide & lynx : command unknown

	hi
	i'm a Linux beginner
	i have installed a CD distribition of LinuxPPC on my Mac
that's kernel 2.1.15, i guess, with Gnome

	Main problem i have is i misteriously miss the
Gnome user's guide, let me tell you : no-one needs this more than me.
for instance, i could not manage to do any install for various reasons,
and i found a right-button equivalent by chance. I'm exhausted.
(missing file name is "ghelp:users-guide")

	other exemple : i do kwerty typing when i have an
azerty kboard (that's underXwindows only)

i thought i might do a Gnome update online, but my system refuses to
recognise command "lynx", and i can't face a hand made install.
no help in FAQ

	Etienne de Bary

"Velodrome, une cyberkunsthalle parisienne" presente
une nouvelle generation d'artistes parisiens.
Des interventions de Nadine de Koenigswarter, Yuki Onodera, Gerda Schutte,
Etienne de Bary, Pierre Estable, Pierre Filippi, Leopold Koukissa,
Leonard Rachita, Aki Lumi et Bruno Richard :
http://www.velodrome-cyberkunsthalle.org/
"Velodrome, a parisian cyberkunsthalle" in english idiom :
http://www.velodrome-cyberkunsthalle.org/indexva.html

book d'artiste http://bary.multimania.com/book/
in english http://bary.multimania.com/book/indexva.html