Re: Locking down desktop

Hello!

I don't know if this answer your question:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-list/1999-July/msg00706.html

	Saludos!
	Greetings!

--
Arturo Tena
arturo directmail org

"we share our source code with others in the hopes that programmers overall can
make more progress by building on each other's works than by trying blindly to
replicate what was done decades ago"
   Philip Greenspun (http://www.photo.net/wtr/thebook/suck.html)