Re: Configuring new user's gnome setup

Part of it can be done quite easily.  Create the following directories:
  /etc/gnome/config
  /etc/gnome/config-override

You can put config files in these directories, and they will be used by
new users (the config directory acts as defaults, the config-override is
used to fix certain keys).  This can be used to configure a number of
things, but does not do panel configuration very well at present.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/