Re: gnome-print 0.23

I got libunicode from gnome ftp, built and installed it but no difference.  That
one doesn't use gnome-config either.

However, I did some hacking in the configure script.  I changed all instances
where `gnome-config unicode` was called with the equivalent `unicode-config`
call.  That worked.  If you want, I can mail you my modified configure.in.

Thanks for the help.
-D