Re: FW: ANNOUNCE: gnome-print 0.23

In message <NEBBJMCMOLMKBCOILEBDOEAFCAAA plb clanger9 demon co uk>, "Paul Barnf
ather" writes:

>> - Fixed the libunicode problem (Michael)

>Do I need to rebuild gnome-libs to pick up libunicode?

>./configure fails to find libunicode-0.4 for me.

>It seems to check for it with `gnome-config --modversion unicode`,
>which reports "Unknown library `unicode'", even though it
>is installed.

libunicode 0.4 is broken.  You will need to apply the following patch:

http://linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts/libunicode.patch

See also related threads on gnome-devel-list.

John

--
John GOTTS <jgotts linuxsavvy com>  http://www.linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts