Some questions.

Hello

I beginning to write a gnome application.
I didn't find a devel list, so I am not sure to be in the good place.
Is there a gnome devel list ?

I have a problem with this application.

I use a function which works great in a standalone software.
But when I include it in my gnome application it does not work !!!

I found that if I call this function just before the gnome_init it works
and when I call it just after it doesn't work !!!
It seems that sscanf doesn't work in the same way when the function is
called after gnome_init.

Have you got an idea about my problem?

Thank you :))

--